Positions available in: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
A Caregiver’s responsibility may include:
- Assisting consumers with daily living and personal care/basic needs
- Help with transporting and toileting
- Maintain open communication between consumers and their families
- Accompany/transport consumers within the community
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being.
- Part-time positions, hours vary
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Use of personal vehicle – mileage reimbursement provided
- Driving record in good standing
- CPR/First Aid preferred or certification can be arranged